Why does baoqilai watch's refined steel watch chain rust? Here we Beijing baoqilai maintenance service center provide the following for you. The refined steel watch strap of baoqilai watch is generally made of stainless steel. It's wrong for people to think that stainless steel will not rust. Stainless steel will also rust. Next, we Beijing baoqilai after-sales maintenance center will explain to you How to clean the rusty band of baoqilai watch.
1、 Why is the refined steel chain of baoqilai watch rusty.
Many people have a wrong understanding of stainless steel. They think that stainless steel will not rust. In fact, this is wrong. Stainless steel is just not easy to rust, it does not rust. In addition to iron, stainless steel also contains chromium, nickel, titanium and other metal elements. The reason why stainless steel is not easy to rust is that chromium and nickel have antirust function. It will form a passive film to prevent stainless steel from rusting. As long as the film is not damaged, it will break or be polluted by impurities, stainless steel will not easily rust.
In the process of wearing a watch, the wearer will have some bad habits, which will damage the film and make it rusty. Our body will sweat easily in hot weather, and the sweat in the human body contains hydrochloric acid. If the watch is eroded by sweat for a long time or contacts with acid, alkali and salt dirt for a long time without timely treatment, the stainless steel case will rust slowly
2、 Watch chain rust how to clean.
1. Add a little lemon juice into the salt water, and wipe the rusty parts with a cloth dipped in the mixture to remove the rust quickly;
2. You can buy rust remover, just spray it on the rusty place, and then wipe it with paper towel.
3. Soak the rusty watch strap in 15% acetic acid solution and scrub it after soaking for one hour to remove rust;
4. Buy sandpaper, and then polish the rusty parts. If the rusty parts are large and have more rust, you can first polish them with thicker sandpaper, and then polish them with finer sandpaper.
6. Put a little toothpaste on the toothbrush, and then wet it with rice washing water. Rice washing water can decompose the rust. Use the toothbrush to slowly clean the rust on the watch chain. Finally, put the watch chain into rice washing water to clean it. Use a clean flannelette or toilet paper to clean the watch chain without residual water marks.
Baoqilai watch steel watch chain why rust, the above is baoqilai watch steel watch chain why rust all the content, I hope this article can help you. If you need any maintenance for your baoqilai watch, please consult us and Beijing baoqilai maintenance center. Professional technicians will provide you with the best service!